Thursday 13 September 2018

Story Time - Read our super stories about An Exciting Time.




SNOWBOARDING AT SNOW PLANET

On Sunday, Kevin, Jeremy and I drove to Snow Planet. Jeremy arrived first, Kevin arrived second and I arrived last because I was eating dinner that time.
First, I got changed into warm clothes. Then I got my snowboard, gloves, shoes and everything I needed.
Next, I raced to the snowboarding place but then I got really stuck. When I got to the top I slid down really fast. I really liked playing snowboarding at Snow Planet.

By Jayden






JUMP

On Friday, after school I went to Jump. I nearly jumped the whole time. But next I had to stop jumping because a birthday party came busting in.
Finally, the birthday party went away. Next, I got to have fun. After I finished jumping I delighted eating some lovely chocolate.
One annoying time later my mum said we have to go home but I said I don’t want to go home now. Finally, my mum said you can stay four minutes. Thank you, mum.
Next, we jumped for a very long time because my mum is so nice. I got some blueberry cake with a cherry on top.
By Eliza




EMELIA’S  BIRTHDAY  PARTY

A few weeks ago, on Sunday I went to Emelia’s birthday party with my mum and dad. My friend Emelia and her sister were at the Ice Skating Arena! So their mum called my mum on the phone. My mum said, “I could go ice skating.”
Next, I went to Emelia’s home. Emelia, Olivia and I had a little mini bit of time left so we watched the i-Pad. “Hooray! Yay!” Then we had some AWESOME dinner. I felt awesome especially when we went ice skating!
By Anastasia







TRAVELLING   PLACES

I have gone to lots of places. I have been to heaps of countries. I have been to Shanghai, Fiji and Noumeau.
In Noumea I went snorkeling in the shallow blue sea. At Fiji I swam in pools and looked at crabs. When I went to Shanghai I visited towers and went to big markets that were filled with statues and gold. These were really fun times. One of my friends came to Noumea.
By Sam






SINGAPORE

My mum, my dad, my sister and I like going to Singapore because we went to a lot of places. It was called Jurong East, Raffles place, City Hall and Habour Front. We also went to my Grandmother’s house because we can have fun. We went to Mountbatten to learn karate. We got a treat from my other Grandmother to go to Raffles and City Hall to see where my mum and my dad were going.
Finally, my mum, dad, sister and I got to the airport because we were going back to New Zealand.

By Joeric


1 comment:

  1. Great stories Room 16. Your writing is amazing!
    Melissa (Maddie's mum)

    ReplyDelete